Creative Team Administrative Support
Reports to: Central Office Manager
Hours: Part-time (25 hours a week)
Purpose: To support the Creative department of Ransom Church in administration. This person will help further the mission of Ransom Church to Set Captives Free by ensuring the Creative department is operating consistently and efficiently in the areas of accounting, data organization and other areas of general administration.
Creative Support 75%
- Manage general communications on behalf of the Creative staff by answering phone calls, setting up appointments, and responding to general inquiries via email.
- Work with the members of the Creative department to support Worship, Communications and Technology teams in their administration needs
- Work with the Executive Director of Creative to complete administrative tasks as assigned
Central Services Support 10%
- Meet regularly with the Central Services administrative team and share important information regarding upcoming events and strategies
- Complete general Central Services tasks as assigned by the Central Office Manager
Staff Responsibilities: 15%
- Meets regularly with the Central Office Manager for coaching and strategy development
- Checks email, SLACK & voicemail and responds within 24 hours during the work week
- Appointments as needed/requested
- Enter into a one-on-one discipleship relationship and/or group
- Periodic compassion/service event participation
- Attending required staff/team meetings
To apply for this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the application.